My boyfriend says I'm annoying? Please help.?

I don't understand he's so difficult we got in an argument yesterday and usually he just lashes out and cusses and says stuff and I don't want to hear it so I leave him alone but then he complains that I don't deal with the issue and I always walk away from it . Only because he's the one acting... show more I don't understand he's so difficult we got in an argument yesterday and usually he just lashes out and cusses and says stuff and I don't want to hear it so I leave him alone but then he complains that I don't deal with the issue and I always walk away from it . Only because he's the one acting rude and mean about it and when I tried to actually talk about it he wouldn't tell me what was wrong and then he said it's dead and I'm like it's not because I know how your going to be upset still and we probably won't talk again until it's solved . Then he just came out and said I'm annoying af it's dead leave it alone and started saying I'm clueless. He's just confusing because idk what I'm supposed to do I would have left it alone if he wouldn't complain that I don't work out my problems and now that I try to he's acting like that just makes me not want to talk to him at all.
1 answer 1