40 years from now?

Back when I was in High School, movies like Saturday Night Fever, and Grease were huge box office smashes. Needless to say, the radio, was saturated with the soundtracks. Your only escape was the AOR stations At the time, I could not stand the Bee Gees. Fast Forward to 2015. Over the years I have learned to... show more Back when I was in High School, movies like Saturday Night Fever, and Grease were huge box office smashes. Needless to say, the radio, was saturated with the soundtracks. Your only escape was the AOR stations At the time, I could not stand the Bee Gees.
Fast Forward to 2015. Over the years I have learned to appreciate the Brothers Gibb, they were really good songwriters, and most of their stuff is quality, just overplayed 37 years ago.
I cannot see anyone 40 years from now saying the same about Taylor Swift, Train, and any rapper besides maybe Snoop Dogg. Agree? Disagree? Will anyone stand the test of time that's playing right now?
Update: I'm not asking if you think your/my generation's music was/is crap. I'm asking if there is anything you think will be thought of as classics, masterpieces 40 years from now.