Senor Booker asked in SportsWrestling · 5 years ago

Are you surprised Stephanie McMahon didn't mention that Sting lost to Magnus and EC3 in TNA?

I thought she would have mentioned this as a way to get under Sting's skin.

She didn't, which was kind of surprising to me.

70 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago

No, for two reasons.

1. WWE hardly acknowledge TNA's existence because the casual WWE fan doesn't know nor follow TNA.

2. What's the point in hyping up a Sting/HHH match if Sting has lost his last few matches. Not exactly the best build.

• 5 years ago

I don't really care about what Stephanie Mc Mahan does and what she doesn't do. As so much as i am involved, she's spoiled and she's scum. She has no fairness on Raw or Smackdown, which makes her somewhat person in my eyes, no matter however a lot of cash she has (due to her Father)

• 5 years ago

I don't really care about what Stephanie Mc Mahan does and what she doesn't do. As so much as i am involved, she's spoiled and she's scum. She has no fairness on Raw or Smackdown, which makes her somewhat person in my eyes, no matter however a lot of cash she has (due to her Father)

• 5 years ago

I don't really care about what Stephanie Mc Mahan does and what she doesn't do. As far as I'm concerned, she's spoiled and she's scum. She has no fairness on Raw or Smackdown, and that makes her a little person in my eyes, no matter how much money she has (due to her Father)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Yeah I'm Surprised too.. As she was out there to insult Sting and she even said that she could compare Sting with Dog for Loyalty but it would be the insult of DOG.... LOL.

She didn't Mentioned about TNA as it would be dangerous for her to talk trash about another Wrestling Company... Although she said that WCW got defeated by WWE in the war !!!

• 5 years agoReport

What are you 10? Vince owns WCW now, they don't consider that as "Another wrestling company" since vince bought it. Pretty sure every wwe fan would know this.. They've been acknowledging WCW for the past 12 years

• 5 years ago

Sting in TNA doesn't exist, just like Chris Benoit

• 5 years ago

1. WWE hardly acknowledge TNA's existence because the casual WWE fan doesn't know nor follow TNA.

2. What's the point in hyping up a Sting/HHH match if Sting has lost his last few matches. Not exactly the best build.

• 5 years ago

What surprises me is that they keep saying how is/was the last hold out!

When there are other guys that didn't jump over to WWF/WWE.

An they can mention & have mention other Companies in the past

Why don't they talk about Triple H's WCW run is cause he suck?

• 5 years agoReport

They actually do, under the name Hunter Hearst Hemsley

• 5 years ago

Is this a serious question? why would WWE mention a company like TNA? let's be realistic here people.

• Tim5 years agoReport

As far as wrestling goes, Tna is the better product. If you like skits and silly comedy routines, WWE is your game.

• WWE mentions Ring of Honor a lot more than they mention TNA. As far as Stephanie is concerned all of Stings work in TNA is a figment of our imagination.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.