promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Had Hitler's Germany won World War 2 how many CL titles would Schalke have won by now?

Update:

Maybe 5 titles like Real Madrid during Franco's reign :P

Update 2:

although Hitler's reign did last 12 years in Germany...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago
    Favourite answer

Would there even be a Champions League?

Footballing wise, Germany only became relevant after winning the 1954 World Cup. Maybe without that World Cup, they'd be nothing like they are today.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Ronnie
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

i don't think hitler cared much for football so i don't see why schalke would have benefited, he never even went to a match until the 1936 olympics

adolf was into things like art, he was actually an art student growing up and left home to try and join art school in vienna after his brother died, he was close to his brother and the death affected him a lot, he also hated his farther who was abusive and violent

adolf was unable to make it into arts school in vienna and had to sell his work on the streets to make a living, whilst on the bottom he saw that all the rich folk in the town were juden, and he wondered why,, after he investiggated more he came to realize and understand how the jews of the time were manipulating money and controlling things from the top, and that the same jewish family (rothschild) has dominated the worlds money for a loong time and co tinues to this day

here's a fun fact: in 1913, jews seized control of america's sovereign power to control its own currency by establishing the federal reserve system (a parasitic ponzi scheme, modeled on the earlier rothschild-dominated bank of england, in which any dollar printed as legal currency is actually a dollar of debt owed, with interest, to the jew-controlled private banks who own the shares of the regional fed banks). the architect of this system was a jew named paul warburg. paul's brother, max warburg, worked directly under hjalmar schacht in germany and directed the currency policies of the third reich that allowed Hitler to build his war machine. what's truly fascinating is that the warburg family has a long history of grand-scale fraud -- the family was originally named del-Banco, and was the most prominent banking family in the republic of venice during that state's period of imperial supremacy in the 1400s. it's somewhat stunning to contemplate that it's not merely impersonal monetary systems that have existed for so many centuries, but in fact for over 500 years the same Jewish families have overseen them and maintained economic dominance.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 6
      5 years agoReport

Teutonicus - lol Ferguson gets mentioned a lot on my empire course. Seems very pro-Britain and an apologist for the British empire. I haven't read his stuff to know properly, though - going by what others say he says.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Schalke aren't very good, right now.

• CARLO
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

German football (despite being at it's peak) is irrelevant garbage

deal with it

• JR5 years agoReport

è vero

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Ronnie's profile page brought me here!..

• 5 years ago

I say 3.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.