9:11??? Whats going on?

This probably is just a coincidence and has no correlation to anything but nonetheless I'll just let it out.

This started about 6 months ago first of all. I always look at the clock when it is exactly 9:11. I don't know why but I always end up looking at the clock at exactly 9:11. The first couple times this happened I laughed it off, the next few times I was starting to feel scared that an event like 9/11 would happen in my city or to my apartment. This continued for months and finally all the worry I had inside of me has dissipated. One thing to keep in mind is that this does not happen everyday every 9:11 so no, my body is not on a timer and just looks at the clock at the exact time.It happens maybe 3-4 times a week. Does this mean anything? I'm not superstitious or anything but I have heard, read and watched stuff about people getting signs or dreams that something is going to happen and it does.

Any clarity on what's happening to me will be appreciated.

if this number keep popping up in your life it’s most likely angels trying to send you a spiritual message! 911 is a spiritual number that has been popping up more recently.  It is a numeral sign calling you to pursue your Divine life purpose - your soul mission - as a Lightworker.  It calls us to be a leader and live life as a spiritual example in order to illuminate the way for others to follow.  911 is a vibration of awareness and spiritual enlightentment. Seeing 911 indicates that angels are trying to get your attention.  New beginnings have opened up for you as a result of your spiritual thoughts, intentions and actions.  To make the most of this opportunity, move forward with confidence, knowing that you are on your spiritual path to fulfillment.

If you are repeatedly seeing the 911 angel numbers, you may be moving towards the completion of your goals and/or you are coming to the end of a phase or cycle in your life.  It is an indication that one door is closing and another is opening. The 911 message: release the old so it can be replaced with the new consciousness of Love.

The number 911 holds both the vibrations of the numbers 9 and the master number 11.

Number 9 resonates with the attributes of universal spiritual laws: compassion, benevolence, generosity, living life as a positive example, leadership, service to humanity as a lightworker.  Number 9 also relates to conclusions.

The Master Mumber 11 brings its attributes of illumination, enlightenment, inspiration, alternate consciousness, mysticism, catalyst, sensitivity, enthusiasm and creativity. This makes the number 911 a powerfully spiritual vibration.

It's obviously a sign that it's a solipsistic universe and you are the only real person actually here. All else is your imagination and all signs are coming together to point you in the direction of total self-realization. Congratulations, you "win". (sarcasm)

But seriously: Your best bet is to find a way to actually contribute something worthwhile to our common reality and not focus on yourself so much. You're special, but that's not always a good thing, it's more in how you use it than what you've got.

. . . Or maybe your clock is broken . . .

It's an omen. It means you gonna go to jail at somepoint in your life and have a kid somepoint in your life and be hopeless with only one possesion (which will be a blanket) at somepoint in your life.