9:11??? Whats going on?

This probably is just a coincidence and has no correlation to anything but nonetheless I'll just let it out. This started about 6 months ago first of all. I always look at the clock when it is exactly 9:11. I don't know why but I always end up looking at the clock at exactly 9:11. The first couple times... show more This probably is just a coincidence and has no correlation to anything but nonetheless I'll just let it out.

This started about 6 months ago first of all. I always look at the clock when it is exactly 9:11. I don't know why but I always end up looking at the clock at exactly 9:11. The first couple times this happened I laughed it off, the next few times I was starting to feel scared that an event like 9/11 would happen in my city or to my apartment. This continued for months and finally all the worry I had inside of me has dissipated. One thing to keep in mind is that this does not happen everyday every 9:11 so no, my body is not on a timer and just looks at the clock at the exact time.It happens maybe 3-4 times a week. Does this mean anything? I'm not superstitious or anything but I have heard, read and watched stuff about people getting signs or dreams that something is going to happen and it does.
Any clarity on what's happening to me will be appreciated.