How do I crush the crush I have on my boss?

So I've recently started a new job, and well my manager is really really cute and attractive and I've developed a bit of a crush on him.

I'm 17 and he's 23, and I definitely do not want a relationship, I just want to not have a crush on him! My voice goes shaky when I speak to him and I find myself getting a bit jealous when I see him with my female colleagues. The other day some female customers were trying to flirt with him and I just found myself getting internally angry with them, haha

I'm constantly thinking about him and I get butterflies on the way to work because I know I'm going to see him.

It's not drastic enough to leave my job, I just want this silly crush to stop!!!!

lol that's interesting. The fact is, attraction happens at a lower level in terms of brain processing, so it's really hard to control it.

It's like trying to get you not to like cake, you know :)

I really don't know what to tell you, I really found your question interesting.

It's all a matter of knowing you ultimately have the power over your own decisions and deciding NOW that you're NEVER going to make a move :)

Hope it helps.

Don't date coworkers or superiors because it can end bad. You are a jealous type. Don't go there.