To Atheists ?? a small proof how you cheat yourself and believe WHAT you want to be the TRUTH.. do you agree now ??

i have a lot of experiences about talking with atheists .. and hearing them and their stories..and some are wise and have the ability to accept the truth about the existence of God and the majority of them hate the truth so much and ignore any logic ..and today i will show a simple example how they explain... show more i have a lot of experiences about talking with atheists .. and hearing them and their stories..and some are wise and have the ability to accept the truth about the existence of God and the majority of them hate the truth so much and ignore any logic ..and today i will show a simple example how they explain everything to fit what they hope to be the truth..

When you talk to 99% of atheists they tell you very strange thing actually .. they ask you IF God created us and the whole universe..so WHO CREATED GOD ??? actually even inhere in Y-answers i see this question on daily basis!! they insist that if God created us so for sure there is a creator for God also and goes on and God CANNOT BE (UNCREATED)...BUT THE funnest thing EVER WHEN YOU ask them so what is the truth..they tell you that the reason for life is the ordinary matter of the universe and link this to the evolution theory and imagine this is the correct thing..!!!!and the universe always (existed)...!!! and the WHOLE UNIVERSE is UNCREATED..!!!!??? and they feel so comfortable with that..??? BUT i am asking why you accept for universe to be uncreated and always existed and IGNORE THIS FOR God..!!!???

actually the normal brain will conclude that this universe must have a smart CREATOR .. so why you replace God with silly theory and false hopes and ignore that God also can be uncreated like your wrong theory?? WHILE its the TRUTH..
can all atheists think about this please ??
17 answers 17