Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 5 years ago

Anyone else not understand the fuss about Emma Watson?

Yeah she's beautiful. But she's a terrible actress. Hervoice annoys me. And I don't understand how can people can take her feminism talks seriously. She hasn't had to work a day in her life. Why do we put people like this on a pedestal?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • DeeDee
    Lv 4
    5 years ago
    Best answer

It's her role in Harry Potter & the fans of the HP saga. They did it, they made her really big. And she's overrated, I completely agree. I watched her only once, I believe, nope, 2 times except in HP. In that Bling Ring movie where she was lead & in that small part of crazy movie where she appears along with Rihanna, that comedy movie from 2013 I think. Pretty dull. Anyways, I'm not charmed.

• 5 years ago

Fat girls on tumblr look up to her as a god, while beta guys think she's the hottest girl that ever lived. That's it. She's attractive, but overrated, physically and as an actress.

• 5 years ago

yeah I know, apart from learning lines, hours of grueling makeup and voice coaching, and having to actually get the takes right - she never did anything - not like what the average business studies grad had to go through downloading stuff from the internet to hand in, before working from home as a business consultant and having to make at least 2 phone calls a week.

What a scrounger!

• 5 years ago

I don't understand all her feminist talk. Where did it come from? Why is she doing it? Why is it so popular?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Wasn't she in Harry Potter? If so, every child actor in Harry Potter was ******* awful.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.