Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 5 years ago

Anyone else not understand the fuss about Emma Watson?

Yeah she's beautiful. But she's a terrible actress. Hervoice annoys me. And I don't understand how can people can take her feminism talks seriously. She hasn't had to work a day in her life. Why do we put people like this on a pedestal?

• DeeDee

It's her role in Harry Potter & the fans of the HP saga. They did it, they made her really big. And she's overrated, I completely agree. I watched her only once, I believe, nope, 2 times except in HP. In that Bling Ring movie where she was lead & in that small part of crazy movie where she appears along with Rihanna, that comedy movie from 2013 I think. Pretty dull. Anyways, I'm not charmed.

Fat girls on tumblr look up to her as a god, while beta guys think she's the hottest girl that ever lived. That's it. She's attractive, but overrated, physically and as an actress.

yeah I know, apart from learning lines, hours of grueling makeup and voice coaching, and having to actually get the takes right - she never did anything - not like what the average business studies grad had to go through downloading stuff from the internet to hand in, before working from home as a business consultant and having to make at least 2 phone calls a week.

What a scrounger!

I don't understand all her feminist talk. Where did it come from? Why is she doing it? Why is it so popular?

Wasn't she in Harry Potter? If so, every child actor in Harry Potter was ******* awful.