Would you quit a hobby you used to love if your not good at it anymore?

I've been in orchestra since 6th grade and im in 11th grade now . My freshman year of highschool I was so into my music and it just felt great playing I didn't care what others thought of it and It helped get me in better moods and let go. I was always first chair of my violin section . Since I started... show more I've been in orchestra since 6th grade and im in 11th grade now . My freshman year of highschool I was so into my music and it just felt great playing I didn't care what others thought of it and It helped get me in better moods and let go. I was always first chair of my violin section . Since I started sophomore year my teacher put me in chamber /the advanced class or honors (whatever they call it) but I wanted to work my way up because I thought the people in advanced were so much cooler and play amazing and I felt I should be intermediate at the time and so I had to adapt quickly to how they speed and play so precise and I felt overwhelmed like I couldn't connect with music anymore and I focused more on trying to make it perfect than to actually like it . And now I'm last chair and I get nervous whenever I have playing tests and it makes me fail.. I don't feel good enough to stay in orchestra anymore and might quick to do ap art . I feel like I'm trying and trying and im not improving at all but getting worse and it brings down my whole confidence that I have a talent. Any advice ? Idk if I should or not