Having problems with my hp computer send it to hp repair 3 times and they don't fix it under warrenty?

Just got it back the 3 time and still not fix now It off warrenty in the last 4-5 months I have sent it 3 times and want can be don't hp doesn't what to get me a supervisor

Obviously there's something wrong with your computer. Just back up your stuff from the hp computer and buy a new one and transfer al your documents and material to the new computer. If you don't have enough money to buy one try selling you hp one to someone who needs parts of a computer to fix theres or a repair shop.

HP sucks. I will never buy anything HP again. I had an $1800 laptop about eight years ago. The motherboard went out less than a month after the warrantee expired. I talked online and to people I know. It was a common problem with that model.

They wouldn't even talk to me.

I will never buy HP crap.

Never buy HP.

Do you have a QUESTION?? If they can't repair it, and won't replace it, then you would have to take them to Small Claims court and sue them for the cost of the printer.