Should I eat dinner?

Update:

(I'm 16) I got home early today and ate and when my mom came home she brought me Frito Pie, well I wasn't hungry so I put in in a microwave, it is now time for dinner and no dinner will be made (because nobody is hungry) but I feel like if I don't eat what she brought me home she will be upset, but on the other hand, I would prefer to be losing weight (I'm not anerexic just saying). So do I eat even though I am not hungry and get fat, or not (I'm not she if she care or not it is hard to tell).

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

You will love to see yourself in a mirror more if you skipped dinner. Really no kidding, eat whatever for breakfast, and slow down a little for lunch. a little more thereafter until 7 pm you wrap it up your kitchen, refrigerator etc for the day. No more eating, you will loose weight, looks great, love yourself more and worry less and be kind to others feelings, just that you have your own mind set and regiment about food and eating

• 6 years ago

It looks to be a decent sized meal, and depending on what is in them is a guide of the healthiness

I would suggest you eat as much as you can and save the rest for a later snack the following day

Chetak

• 6 years ago

eat only if you are hungry, now go feed the frito pie to your neighborhood cats, lol.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Go ahead if your very hungry.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 years ago

If you wanna lose weight, you'd better not.

• 6 years ago

If your not hungry, have it for breakfast, you waste nothing that way.

Source(s): me
  • Willie
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Only, if you are hungry.

• 6 years ago

i eat six meals a day

• 6 years ago

If you are hungry.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.