Should I eat dinner?

(I'm 16) I got home early today and ate and when my mom came home she brought me Frito Pie, well I wasn't hungry so I put in in a microwave, it is now time for dinner and no dinner will be made (because nobody is hungry) but I feel like if I don't eat what she brought me home she will be upset, but on the other hand, I would prefer to be losing weight (I'm not anerexic just saying). So do I eat even though I am not hungry and get fat, or not (I'm not she if she care or not it is hard to tell).

You will love to see yourself in a mirror more if you skipped dinner. Really no kidding, eat whatever for breakfast, and slow down a little for lunch. a little more thereafter until 7 pm you wrap it up your kitchen, refrigerator etc for the day. No more eating, you will loose weight, looks great, love yourself more and worry less and be kind to others feelings, just that you have your own mind set and regiment about food and eating

It looks to be a decent sized meal, and depending on what is in them is a guide of the healthiness

I would suggest you eat as much as you can and save the rest for a later snack the following day

Chetak

eat only if you are hungry, now go feed the frito pie to your neighborhood cats, lol.

Go ahead if your very hungry.

If you wanna lose weight, you'd better not.

If your not hungry, have it for breakfast, you waste nothing that way.

Source(s): me
  • Willie

Only, if you are hungry.

i eat six meals a day

If you are hungry.