I don't want to be mean but I just can't like the Mac my parents got me for christmas. What do I do?

Okay, seeing as my parents, brother, and I go to a lot of different places on christmas, my stepfather's christmas party, my grandparents, etc, this year they let us open our presents early. One of the many amazing things I got was a Mac. What they don't understand is that macs suck. I tried to tell them this but they got all defensive saying that this mac cost a lot of money and that I should be happy but I can't even try to like it. It's not like I am ungrateful but macs aren't even slightly good for gaming, which I'm really into, paint.net, the program I use to draw stuff isn't compatible, I can't do anything on the mac. I can barley even understand how to right click things. I don't want them to think that I'm just an ungrateful brat but I need them to understand that macs suck. What do I do?

Macs are amazing and over £1000 don't be ungrateful, compromise! Try using a different program to draw stuff and play console instead of PC games for now because you're so lucky to have gotten a mac (I've been asking for one for 2 years!)

macs are the best laptops out there, just get the playstation emulator and you can play games on there. (It makes like windows and other things compatible) you just need to do some research and you have no problems. Idk what your mac settings are, but my right click is hold control and click. You just have to understand how to use one. Do your research before you say they suck. I also recommend getting the Apple Magic mouse, makes everything so much easier. You should be very grateful for a Mac, will last a long time and can do so much.

Macs are excellent computers. If you don't like it, I guess try to trade it for a PC. You are kind of being a jerk, Macs are superior computers, and cost a fortune. So what if you can't play games, that's what a Playstation is for.

Ps I'll take it if you really don't want it......

• dustin

you are so ungratefull this is why Christmas has started to become horrible is people complaining about their 2000 presents