Christians: Think I'm going too far with boyfriend. How to tell him to stop?

NOTE: I am looking for Christian opinions and viewpoints on this matter. Please don't answer if you're going to be disrespectful to Christian beliefs. Q:I am worried that my boyfriend and I have started to go too far physically with each other. We have been making out for a while and at first I do think it... show more NOTE: I am looking for Christian opinions and viewpoints on this matter. Please don't answer if you're going to be disrespectful to Christian beliefs.

Q:I am worried that my boyfriend and I have started to go too far physically with each other. We have been making out for a while and at first I do think it was an okay kind of making out (just holding hands and repeated kissing) but it started becoming more intense and handsy after a while. (By handsy I mean stroking arms/backs/stomachs/legs. WE NEVER touch boobs/butt/genitals!) The last time we made out we ended up taking off his shirt and mine (though I had tank top underneath).

Neither of us want to have sex before marriage, since we are Christian and our faith is important to us. But I feel we are starting to walk on the edge now... I hear stories of how people ended up having premarital sex even though they swore they wouldn't... I do not want to tempt him into anything, but he seems okay with what we did. I asked him "Do you think that was too much? Too far?" after doing it. He said, "No, you'd see me without a shirt if we went swimming. And it's not like we are lusting after each other".
Update: But I still am not sure I am comfortable going that far anymore.... Not only for us, but if someone knew we making out to that degree, I'm sure they would assume we were sinning. And what if someone asked him for Christian advice about their dating life? If he was honest and said we went that far, it might lead... show more But I still am not sure I am comfortable going that far anymore.... Not only for us, but if someone knew we making out to that degree, I'm sure they would assume we were sinning. And what if someone asked him for Christian advice about their dating life? If he was honest and said we went that far, it might lead someone with weaker self control to do it too and cause them to sin. I feel like it is a bad example to other Christians, and non-Christians.

How can I talk to my boyfriend about not goi
Update 2: ing that far anymore? Since he didn't sound doubtful, it makes it harder for me to say it... PS: We only got this far cause we are serious about our relationship and are planning on marrying in the future. We didn't even kiss before coming to that decision. Maybe being in love made the desire to make out... show more ing that far anymore? Since he didn't sound doubtful, it makes it harder for me to say it...

PS: We only got this far cause we are serious about our relationship and are planning on marrying in the future. We didn't even kiss before coming to that decision. Maybe being in love made the desire to make out stronger?