Arrested for solicitation of a minor and and it's an exposure?

I was hanging out with 2 gentlemen one being and uncle and the other nephew. started talking and hung out at the city park around 12:47 AM I was walking up to the bathroom which had no light so I was looking to turn it on which the 25 year old followed me and as soon I heard somone I immediately walked out. (The cop has stopped me befor) I am a transgender female. The cop repeatedly has called me a man and told the 2 Gentlemen (you know that's a man right ?) the 25 year old had weed on him which I did not know and the boy to come to find out was 16 and told the cop I offered him oral sex . Believing to say that to get them out of trouble. The cop called me a Predator and a man. And my dress rises up and I have to pull it down and the cop said he seen my breast and penis which is not true. The boy on the other hand telling the cop I offered him sexual favors in the restroom is ridiculous. My next court date is in November and I will have a lawyer. How is this going to go down without evidence ? I have complained before about officers being transphobic towards me. Please help with your answers. I wasn't aware this uncle and nephew were Basically "pot heads" which I have never touched a drug in my life.

You were "hanging out" with two guys -- both of whom are drug heads -- in a park, close to 1 a.m. in the morning when "normal" people sleep. You were going to a bathroom, dressed up as a woman although you are a man, and then had some encounter with a 16-year-old who claimed that you offered him a BJ. And the cops didn't believe that they are all liars and only you are telling the truth?

Your attorney has to keep a straight face as you pay him, but I have the luxury to speak my mind and I'm not buying your story, and I very much doubt that a judge will. Whether or not you will be found guilty depends on how credible your and the boy's testimony will be. Innocent until proven guilty.

Source(s): An immigrant from Europe, I now live on the American Rivera in the charming old mission town San Buenaventura and work as an attorney in Santa Barbara, Calif.