Arrested for solicitation of a minor and and it's an exposure?

I was hanging out with 2 gentlemen one being and uncle and the other nephew. started talking and hung out at the city park around 12:47 AM I was walking up to the bathroom which had no light so I was looking to turn it on which the 25 year old followed me and as soon I heard somone I immediately walked out. (The cop has stopped me befor) I am a transgender female. The cop repeatedly has called me a man and told the 2 Gentlemen (you know that's a man right ?) the 25 year old had weed on him which I did not know and the boy to come to find out was 16 and told the cop I offered him oral sex . Believing to say that to get them out of trouble. The cop called me a Predator and a man. And my dress rises up and I have to pull it down and the cop said he seen my breast and penis which is not true. The boy on the other hand telling the cop I offered him sexual favors in the restroom is ridiculous. My next court date is in November and I will have a lawyer. How is this going to go down without evidence ? I have complained before about officers being transphobic towards me. Please help with your answers. I wasn't aware this uncle and nephew were Basically "pot heads" which I have never touched a drug in my life.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 6 years ago

You were "hanging out" with two guys -- both of whom are drug heads -- in a park, close to 1 a.m. in the morning when "normal" people sleep. You were going to a bathroom, dressed up as a woman although you are a man, and then had some encounter with a 16-year-old who claimed that you offered him a BJ. And the cops didn't believe that they are all liars and only you are telling the truth?

Your attorney has to keep a straight face as you pay him, but I have the luxury to speak my mind and I'm not buying your story, and I very much doubt that a judge will. Whether or not you will be found guilty depends on how credible your and the boy's testimony will be. Innocent until proven guilty.

Source(s): An immigrant from Europe, I now live on the American Rivera in the charming old mission town San Buenaventura and work as an attorney in Santa Barbara, Calif.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.