Implantation bleeding or menstrual cycle?

I have irregular menstrual cycles that come whenever they please and the last time I had it was 2 months ago. I have not been sexually active until just this month which is a week ago exactly. my husband and i did have unprotected intercourse and now just 2 days ago ( 5 days after the intercourse) I started... show more I have irregular menstrual cycles that come whenever they please and the last time I had it was 2 months ago. I have not been sexually active until just this month which is a week ago exactly. my husband and i did have unprotected intercourse and now just 2 days ago ( 5 days after the intercourse) I started spotting light pink discharge and now it has changed to what I would say is like a light period? Any idea if it would be my cycle or implantation?
Update: Sorry, also forgot to mention I took a pregnancy test last evening and it came back negative. I think it may be too soon to get an accurate reading since it's only been a week since the intercourse?
1 answer 1