Looking for unlimited with no limits selling allowances ebay accounts for sale help ?

Please help me people. I have been suspended from ebay a while ago now but I have ran into some family issues and have a garage full of stock which I need to sell to pay my morgage. I really need a old ebay account for sale which is aged and dont have any restrictions on the account so I can sell unlimited amount... show more Please help me people. I have been suspended from ebay a while ago now but I have ran into some family issues and have a garage full of stock which I need to sell to pay my morgage.

I really need a old ebay account for sale which is aged and dont have any restrictions on the account so I can sell unlimited amount of items. I believe I am looking for a unlimited account with no limits or a high selling limit will also be OK! Does anyone know where I can buy these type of ebay businesses ?