Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 6 years ago

Looking for unlimited with no limits selling allowances ebay accounts for sale help ?

Please help me people. I have been suspended from ebay a while ago now but I have ran into some family issues and have a garage full of stock which I need to sell to pay my morgage.

I really need a old ebay account for sale which is aged and dont have any restrictions on the account so I can sell unlimited amount of items. I believe I am looking for a unlimited account with no limits or a high selling limit will also be OK! Does anyone know where I can buy these type of ebay businesses ?

It's sad to know that your Ebay account has been deleted for some reason. I am not going into details of that. I just want to inform you that if you want to buy aged and reputed Ebay account you can check this place. I had some nice experience while buying aged Ebay account before.

Ebay Accounts For Sale

True! We know there is one seller that sells eBay businesses for sellers that have been suspended before. But let's be honest here, what makes you think buying a new account is going to help? You got suspended before, your going to get suspended again. Spending $1000 for high feedback or powerseller accounts are a waste when in less than months eBay can suspend you for false identity or supicious activity.

If you're serious about eBay selling and business success, you also need to be sure that you're connected in all of the ways that a business needs to be connected. If you have shocking feed-back then you can change your eBay account.

I have a garage full of crap as well but buying an eBay business account that is not under your own details is asking for trouble. Take little timmy who sold stuff and now they are jailing him for impersonation and fraud. You have a better shot at winning the lottery than finding a trusted seller who is not out there to scam.

1. Selling accounts is against eBay's TOU.

2. If you can't pay your mortgage, you can't afford to buy anything.

• Never

Why would I sell or give you my account with 15+ years of good feedback so you can scam people ?