Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 5 years ago

Unlimited, No Limits eBay Accounts For Sale where can I buy this ?

I have been looking around all day and Just noticed this forum so I hope that you lot can help me out here.

I have been looking on google and found many companies selling brand new ebay accounts but thats no good for me, I am looking for an established ebay account with unlimied selling allowances. No Limits whatsoever.

I have just bought alot of stock from china and I have had some issues with my old ebay account so looking to buy a old account for me to jump into.

Does anyone here know where I can buy ebay accounts for sale with no selling limits ?

Please help

Yes it is quite true that finding old and reputed Ebay account is quite difficult these days. That's what I myself have experienced. However I came across to this place and they seem to sell old and reputed Ebay account securely. You can check them out for the deal.

No Ebay accounts are ever for sale. If an Ebay seller ceases to sell, the account is shut down.

Any person must set up his own account and abide by the Ebay rules and conditions. You would need

to open a PayPal account to receive monies from buyers.

Source(s): Knowledge.

Selling account does not make any difference at all. If you have bad feedback then you can change your eBay account. Check out more info here.

You can't BUY an eBay account, because its against the eBay terms and confictions. You can't sell them on because they get shut down completely.

I have read ebays terms and conditions and it says you can as long as you contact them first ?