Superman and Batman reboots?

Before you start reading, you must know, that from the comics I've only read Marvel ones, and never DC or from any other company - I'm more of a manga person. From Marvel I've read The Amazing Spider-Man vol.1-2, and full Ultimate Saga including the New Ultimates, so bare with me. And, to the... show more Before you start reading, you must know, that from the comics I've only read Marvel ones, and never DC or from any other company - I'm more of a manga person.
From Marvel I've read The Amazing Spider-Man vol.1-2, and full Ultimate Saga including the New Ultimates, so bare with me.
And, to the question.
I recently gotten interested in Superman and Batman comics, but I want to know if there are any reboots of the series, such like Marvel's Ultimates?
If not, which issue of the series would be the best for me start from, if not from the very beginning, that includes both heroes origins?