Are these anti anxiety ?? serelax a2x anxiety confidrex Ex stress relaxium relora Max nerve tonic penicyl seretin protazen?

does all these work as anti anxiety products, need opinion on a2x anxiety review, confidrex review, Ex stress relaxium review, and reviews on relora Max nerve tonic penicyl seretin protazen # brintellix #true calm #abilify #cymbalta # gabatrol # tranquilene First time poster here— I’ve had anxiety for a... show more does all these work as anti anxiety products, need opinion on a2x anxiety review, confidrex review, Ex stress relaxium review, and reviews on relora Max nerve tonic penicyl seretin protazen # brintellix #true calm #abilify #cymbalta # gabatrol # tranquilene

First time poster here— I’ve had anxiety for a minute now, nothing that’s been officially diagnosed doctor. But I have a lot symptoms and my mother knows that I have a lot of fears. I’m hoping to see somebody and get some sort of talk therapy soon. I’ve always been a worrier even as a kid, granted I stressed over the silliest stuff back then. I’m at the point where I’m just so sick and tired of being scared all the time.
I’m only 23 but feel lost and stuck in this never ending pit of fears. I can’t even remember the last time I had some real fun nor can I remember a day where I wasn’t stuck in head. Anyway, I’ve dealt with all different types of intrusive thoughts that had me questioning things about myself and made me feel like I was going crazy. But for the past couple of months or so I had gotten to point where I accepted them and for the most part they didn’t bother me anymore. But this past week my brain took on a new obsession. I’m used to worrying about my loved ones but these past couple of days I’ve been kind of obsessing over dying whether it be by illness or some accident.It’s so irritating because two weeks ago this was the furthest thing from my mind.
13 answers 13