Jaspreet asked in HealthMental Health · 6 years ago

are these anti anxiety ?? serelax a2x anxiety confidrex Ex stress relaxium relora Max nerve tonic penicyl seretin protazen?

does all these work as anti anxiety products, need opinion on a2x anxiety review, confidrex review, Ex stress relaxium review, and reviews on relora Max nerve tonic penicyl seretin protazen # brintellix #true calm #abilify #cymbalta # gabatrol # tranquilene

First time poster here— I’ve had anxiety for a minute now, nothing that’s been officially diagnosed doctor. But I have a lot symptoms and my mother knows that I have a lot of fears. I’m hoping to see somebody and get some sort of talk therapy soon. I’ve always been a worrier even as a kid, granted I stressed over the silliest stuff back then. I’m at the point where I’m just so sick and tired of being scared all the time.

I’m only 23 but feel lost and stuck in this never ending pit of fears. I can’t even remember the last time I had some real fun nor can I remember a day where I wasn’t stuck in head. Anyway, I’ve dealt with all different types of intrusive thoughts that had me questioning things about myself and made me feel like I was going crazy. But for the past couple of months or so I had gotten to point where I accepted them and for the most part they didn’t bother me anymore. But this past week my brain took on a new obsession. I’m used to worrying about my loved ones but these past couple of days I’ve been kind of obsessing over dying whether it be by illness or some accident.It’s so irritating because two weeks ago this was the furthest thing from my mind.

Really like your question and thanks a ton for asking reviewss on such a large list of anxiety treating companies, I have recently had a revelation of my own in regards to anxiety. For so long I was so distraught searching for answers to why I am so anxious and how to get ride of it quickly but none of those answer ever came and the constant searching and trying to figure things our just made it worse. It stripped me of all my confidence and made me feel so insecure. Everything became a challenge. Would I be able to do this…can i survive that…am i strong enough. I originally thought accepting “this” meant just sort of muddling through life and taking things really easy and shutting myself out from the world until this all blew over. That only lead to me feeling down for myself and feeling more worthless because I felt like I was just waiting in a hole hoping that this would somehow leave me. That’s when I realized that was not accepting that was just “putting up with and sulking”. Do you agree with this? That's sort of when I said “F this!”, I am tired of feeling the way I feel and being so negative all the time. i gave myself a huge attitude adjustment and came up with this CAN DO attitude that will accept the anxiety for what it is and let all the negative/scary/doubtful thoughts come but still go out and do the things that need to be done no matter how I feel. Does this sound like acceptance to you? I sort of pump myself up and just tell myself I can do these things even though there is this little child called anxiety in me who says I shouldnt/cant and should just wait till this all passes before doing what i want. I am not trying to figure it all out now/trying to control everything/trying to make this go away. Now I am just DOING IT with all these thoughts and feeling present. I am so much more engaged with whats around me when I am just doing what needs to be done and the things that I figure the normal me would be doing. I have stopped searching for cures,mantras, or someone to rescue me. All I have done is developed a “so what” “can do” “kick some ***” attitude and let the feelings,thoughts, and doubts be there while i live my life.

Hi everyone, I just wondered if one of you would be kind enough to help me. Over the last few weeks my anxiety has been practically non existent which has been lovely, but on Friday one of my neighbours who suffers with alcoholism collapsed, he wasn’t found until the morning & now he’s in intensive care. I saw him that night, and even though he told me he was fine, you could see he wasn’t, he was shaking bad & sluring his words, my bf told me not to get in touch with his family as it’s not for us to get involved with. Now I’m blaming myself & have terrible anxiety over it. Should I treat this as just normal anxiety – or do I go to the doctors to get some help? Thank you !!!

I also saw 1 answer which is hidden, and that answer have info on reviews on serelax, a2x anxiety reviews, reviews on ex stress and many other anti anxiety pills. I don't know why that question has been hidden.

• Lisa

Don't get tensed while you're to write an exam. First thing is to keep your mind calm and concentrate only on your question paper that you're to get. I usually have this silly, or should I say this stupid problem getting nervous when an exam appears. I forget all the answers, my mind becomes blank and I would be like a person appearing in the exam hall without preparing.... But then, I rectified this mistake of mine and tired to focus on nothing else, except the papers. Thus, I no longer suffered this problem and I was able to write my exams well.... Just do this and I'm sure you can excel in academics. Hope my answer was helpful to you in driving away your fears of examination.... By the way, you get tensed only during the beginning of the first exam or during the beginning of every exam?

dear Jaspreet, you have mentioned various anti anxiety product. It will be hard to give my reviews on all of these. But most of them work really fine and have very good ingredients in them which can control an anxious mind. I do not know the long term effects but yes for sure some of these help for some time. You can get relief for some time for sure.

• kaycee

Serelax Review

Sometimes, letting go seems like the easiest thing to do. But think about this: you've invested so much of your time and energy into another person; you've made a solemn promise; and you still know there's love, even if it's hiding underneath the surface. This website will show you how to save a marriage and avoid divorce, even if you're the only one trying https://tr.im/CjR6l

Take care of your feet, especially if you have diabetes. Check daily for blisters, cuts or calluses. Wear soft, loose cotton socks and padded shoes. You can use a semicircular hoop, which is available in medical supply stores, to keep bedcovers off hot or sensitive feet.

2

3

Source(s): Activate All Chakras http://enle.info/ChakraActivationSystem/?UdhG
  • kyle

1

Source(s): Scientist Discovers Diabetes Cure http://ReverseDiabetesToday.enle.info/?0F7J