Erection problem?

Maybe a little weird question. I'm 18 years old, and are having some trouble regarding erections. What I mean is when I'm with a girl, my penis won't always cooperate. At times it does, and times it won't. Sometimes it's only semi, and it can get very embarassing. Even tried getting a handjob,... show more Maybe a little weird question.

I'm 18 years old, and are having some trouble regarding erections. What I mean is when I'm with a girl, my penis won't always cooperate. At times it does, and times it won't. Sometimes it's only semi, and it can get very embarassing. Even tried getting a handjob, but didn't work...

It's not due to lack of foreplay or anything, or that I don't find the girl attractive. I work out, alchohol is at a minimum etc. Do any of you know the reason behind this? Or at least how I can get an erection fast when needed?