Senor Booker asked in SportsWrestling · 5 years ago

Were you surprised that Brie Bella didn't call Stephanie McMahon a "bi*ch" tonight on Raw?

She always calls Stephanie McMahon a "bit*h." Tonight, she didn't call her this. I was surprised and I thought she was going to say it when she was calling her all these names.

I was too. There was a moment wehre Brie was listing a bunch of words describing Stephanie and I thought she was going to end it with her calling Stephanie a b**ch but instead she said trash. Same for Stephanie. She started going on a rant and I thought she was going to call Stephanie a b**ch but she just said trash. With more stars saying it, I would figure one of htem was going to.

My question is though, why is it that when it shows the promo from when Stephanie and Brie calling each other a b**ch, why does it censor them but when they showed Cena/Lesnar promo twice, Cena said I am walking out of Summerslam with this son of a b**ch (referring to the WWE World Title) and they do not censor it?

I think maybe because they can only use it so many times on a PG rated program

She was going to call her a *****, but then Stephanie reminded her that it's PG so Stephanie pedigreed her and her clone Brie.

I'll do it for her, Stephanie is a *****.

didn't even cross my mind to be honest with you bro or girl

I think it was just overused that's why!

I thought she called her a *unt.

But I could be wrong.

• Ghost

I think its because they both overused that word before.