Senor Booker asked in SportsWrestling · 5 years ago

Were you surprised that Brie Bella didn't call Stephanie McMahon a "bi*ch" tonight on Raw?

She always calls Stephanie McMahon a "bit*h." Tonight, she didn't call her this. I was surprised and I thought she was going to say it when she was calling her all these names.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago

I was too. There was a moment wehre Brie was listing a bunch of words describing Stephanie and I thought she was going to end it with her calling Stephanie a b**ch but instead she said trash. Same for Stephanie. She started going on a rant and I thought she was going to call Stephanie a b**ch but she just said trash. With more stars saying it, I would figure one of htem was going to.

My question is though, why is it that when it shows the promo from when Stephanie and Brie calling each other a b**ch, why does it censor them but when they showed Cena/Lesnar promo twice, Cena said I am walking out of Summerslam with this son of a b**ch (referring to the WWE World Title) and they do not censor it?

• 5 years ago

I think maybe because they can only use it so many times on a PG rated program

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

She was going to call her a *****, but then Stephanie reminded her that it's PG so Stephanie pedigreed her and her clone Brie.

• 5 years ago

I'll do it for her, Stephanie is a *****.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

didn't even cross my mind to be honest with you bro or girl

• 5 years ago

I think it was just overused that's why!

• 5 years ago

I thought she called her a *unt.

But I could be wrong.

• Ghost
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

I think its because they both overused that word before.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.