Don't want to double date with boyfriend's friends. Am I being selfish?

My boyfriend and I do double dates with his best friend and girlfriend every couple of weeks. Here is the thing. They are hardcore healthy lifestyle people. They both went to culinary school and they are fitness gurus. I like to think I eat healthy during the week, but on my days off I couldn't care less how... show more My boyfriend and I do double dates with his best friend and girlfriend every couple of weeks. Here is the thing. They are hardcore healthy lifestyle people. They both went to culinary school and they are fitness gurus.
I like to think I eat healthy during the week, but on my days off I couldn't care less how many calories I am eating. I just want to eat something good and greasy with a cold beer on the side. I want to tell my boyfriend, but he and his best bud already made the plans.

I care about him...I really do, but every time I go to dinner with this couple I am tempted to stick a fork in my eye. 80% of the convo is fitness, and healthy eating. I am not exaggerating.

Any suggestions on dealing with this....
Update: He already made the plans so its too late. I like the bowling idea RIVERSfan. ;)