Jehovah Witness: Are now suggesting each of the days of creation were variable - more than 7,000 years.?

Also, is the seventh day of rest still 7,000 years long? Watchtower 15 February 1970: “it is therefore reasonable to conclude that each of the other six “days” also was a period of 7,000 years. This length of time would be ample for all that the Bible tells us took place on each of the six days of... show more Also, is the seventh day of rest still 7,000 years long?

Watchtower 15 February 1970: “it is therefore reasonable to conclude that each of the other six “days” also was a period of 7,000 years. This length of time would be ample for all that the Bible tells us took place on each of the six days of creation”.

March 2014 Awake magazine: "In the Bible account, each of the six creative days could have lasted for thousands of years… God had already created the universe, including a lifeless planet Earth, by the time the first creative day began… Evidently the six creative days were long periods during which Jehovah God prepared the earth for human habitation… The Bible account of creation does not conflict with scientific conclusions about the age of the universe… According to the Bible, Jehovah God created all the basic kinds of plant and animal life, as well as a perfect man and woman who were capable of self-awareness, love, wisdom, and justice… The kinds of animals and plants created by God have obviously undergone changes and have produced variations within the kinds. In many cases, the resulting life-forms are remarkably different from one another… The Bible account of creation does not conflict with the scientific observation that variations occur within a kind… "
Update: Just want to know your view on this today, nothing more.
Update 2: @Sunshine. I am a not English native speeking European so you problably have right according to the language. However it is a cut/past so I just put the blame on someone else this time.
Update 3: @ Sunshine. I know you are knowledgeable, still without wisdom, from Biblical perspective.

Now you say the universe and the earth are billions of years old, that makes you Old Earth Creationists.
Update 4: @Sunshine just for You, I will give you my answer.