What does my dream mean?

Okay, so usually I don't remember my dreams at all and then I suddenly remember this one. I dreamed that my family had just moved to what we thought was a three story, really old house. My brother and I explored it, finding that it was actually six stories tall but I never saw the sixth story. We found a huge library and after some looking around I found a book about sunflowers. The author was "Madeline M." and I went to my room with it. I started to read it but I found a bookmark that had some words written on it. "This book belongs to Madeline." is what was written on it. A few days later strange things happened when my cousins came over. Turned out a ghost, Madeline, was haunting me. I somehow got into contact with her and she apparently thought that she was reincarnated as me. And that she really didn't like my dad. I have no clue what it means but it was weird.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 6 years ago

That could be a past life recollection dream. It is possible that Madeline was

a former personality that you lived. Change from one gender to another is not

unusual in the scheme of things. The six story house could certainly conceal

a lot of past life materials and memories.

You may have opened the door to some exciting past lives. I suggest that you

start a journal about such dreams if they continue. Explore the old house. Don't

be afraid, you are still alive despite multiple deaths during other life times.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.