Are there gradations of sin?

BQ. In case yes, how do you make the gradation?
Update: Quoting Annsan_In_Him: " I now see sin in a very different light to how I used to see it". That is a very important statement! Paul in his Pastoral Epistles uses an unique expression: "It is a trustworthy statement" (cf. 3:1; 4:9; 2Ti 2:11; Tit 3:8), which announces a statement summarizing key... show more Quoting Annsan_In_Him: " I now see sin in a very different light to how I used to see it". That is a very important statement! Paul in his Pastoral Epistles uses an unique expression: "It is a trustworthy statement" (cf. 3:1; 4:9; 2Ti 2:11; Tit 3:8), which announces a statement summarizing key doctrines.

This is a "key experience" for any and every true believer. Sin will become more and more distasteful and horrific as we more and more see God`s holy and loving nature.
Update 2: @Reedemed by the Blood of the Lamb. However, it also seems to be the case that knowledge affects the severity of sin as well.

As more knowledge, the harder the chastisement. God acknowledge ignorance and pass over for a time (cf. Ps 78:38, 39; Ac 17:30, 31; 2Pe 3:9).
Update 3: Thank you all for answering! Any imperfection leads to death for those who not in the Lord Jesus Christ. However for a Christian one particular sin canhave great consequences in chastisement, according to knowledge.