How does this waste of money make the Republican Party an expert in reducing the Nations debt?
(1) All the leagal challenges cost the American tax payer millions and millions of dollars.
(2) Not voting on emigration requiring 3.7 billion in money for the current boarder problem.
(3) Every world problem requires a military response,
(4) not voting on min wage
(5) shutting down the Gov, cost the GOv millions in fee's it could not collect.
and beat goes on and on.
- Anonymous6 years agoFavourite answer
The only president who ever balanced the budget was Clinton and he's a Democrat. What the Republicans are failing to tell the American people is that 80% of the budget is written in stone. The only way you will ever control spending is to reign in Defense, Social Security and Medicare. Everything else in the budget is window dressing, peanuts compared to those three items. The problem is that anyone touches Social Security or Medicare without a clear consensus from the people and they will be out of office in the next election
- 6 years ago
1) They're challenges to unlawful SPENDING
2) 100% BS. There is NO connection whatsoever.
3) NO Republican has yet initiated a war. Not ever. Not once.
4) So you conceded the minimum wage is in fact a TAX COLLECTION scheme.
5) Never happened. The GOP funded ALL departments at record high levels. Specific things were chosen by OBAMA for shut-down.
6) For more than 100 years now, ONLY Republicans have ever written a budget/spending proposal that delivered surplus, a balanced budget or even ALLOWED for balance to EVER happen in the future. LITERALLY ALL Democrat-written proposals expressly require PERPETUAL escalation of debt. No exceptions.
7) YOU PERSONALLY vote ONLY for those who demand HIGHER DEBT every year going forward - forever. Your pretense of concern for spending is too dishonest to fool anyone not retarded.
- JeffreyLv 76 years ago
Wow. On the one hand you complain about "millions and million" on legal challenges but then support $3,700 million on caring for people who enter the country illegally. How clueless can you be?
- ggraves1724Lv 76 years ago
It doesn't, the waste is totally caused by the ego driven career minded slugs we continue to elect year after year expecting things to change. One thing you left off of your list is the trillions we give to over 100 countries every year which includes: wait for it................................China!
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Paul JacksonLv 76 years ago
They obviously have no expertise in reducing debt because they never do it. When they had the opportunity in the early 2000's they spent like drunken sailors instead.
- Anonymous6 years ago
In relation to the minimum wage battle (number 4 on your list), here's an interesting report: http://bitly.com/1n4lqIa.
- Good AnswersLv 76 years ago
Have you considered that some plans are so stupid, they don't deserve a vote?