I would like to become an armed bodyguard?

The only thing I'm unsure about this particular job is the pay. I heard you make anywhere from $400- $1000 PER DAY but then I heard there is levels of security, which are: Level one = minimum wage pay, level two = $10 - 12, level three = $14 - $18 and then Armed bodyguard = more, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Do you get paid more if you work for a private client rather than a public client? Also, what are the chances of working for a private client in this type of business?

I'm just asking because I wouldn't like to be making crappy money when I get older (Currently I'm only 19 and will join the military soon) and yes i am freaking going to college as well, im not a damn reject.

Ok why the **** y'all keep saying "Armed bodyguards only make lots of money working for celebs or business people travelling to Colombia." what about mexico, afghanistan, iraq, and all that ****.

Armed bodyguards only make lots of money working for celebs or business people travelling to Colombia.

• gregg

You missed Fidel, he's free now.