What food/meal best represents you?

Put yourself on a plate. Southern, italian, asian cuisine? Spicy or sweet? Comfortable and laid-back like mashed potatoes? Or bubbly and crisp like champagne?

The response with the most creativity will be voted Best Answer!!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best answer

I'd be a bit spicy-Thai chili sauce, All American, fried chicken and apple pie, country raised, honorable. Put it all together & I come up with a plate of hot wings with a side of cornbread and apple pie for dessert.

• Carla
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

10. Lebanese Cuisine

9. Greek Cuisine

8. Spanish Cuisine

7. Japanese Cuisine

6. Mexican Cuisine

5. Thai Cuisine

4. Indian Cuisine

3. Chinese Cuisine

2. Italian Cuisine

1. French Cuisine

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Nasi goreng (Indonesian) or Khao paht (the Thai version), the way most people make it, rather than the traditional* way. A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and some of something else, all chopped up and mixed together and stir-fried. I sometimes refer to it as a clean-out-the-refrigerator dinner.

*ham, crab, and shrimp on rice (with bits of egg in the nasi goreng). Really good.

• 6 years ago

Sweet and sour . Crisp like potato chips, Japanese crusine, best food that represent me is takoyaki. It's sweet, taste a bit of saltish / sourish, most of all, it has seaweed. It goes nice with seaweed

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

For me its gotta be Asian food. I personally enjoy Indonesian cuisine, its really great, as mentioned Nasi goreng is delicious, and they have so much more dishes. For Aussies, I find the best Indonesian restaurants here http://bit.ly/1m3HZxY enjoy good food!

• 6 years ago

Strong flavors. Spicy, but not overpowerfully hot. Lots of herbs. Lots of cheese.

• 6 years ago

Pot roast with carrots,onions,celery - mashed potatoes and gravy.

Totally southern and laid back! lol

• 6 years ago

sweet spicy creamy savory salty haha...it has to be Thai green curry. I love it with seafood. yummm

• 6 years ago

I'm quick, cheap & easy. ;-)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.