Good and addictive anime ?

I just finished code geass and I loved it . Other anime I've watched and loved include naruto, ouran high school host club, and kodocha . I like animes with layers . If you can, a short synopsis of the series would be great (but with no spoilers please ! ) . Can you suggest any anime that you think id like ? Thanks !

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Soul Eater

Source(s): netflix is the bomb dot com
  • 6 years ago

Higurashi no naku koro ni - its pschological and a little bloody .

princess resurrection - its pretty fun - iro Hiyorimi is a boy who has just moved to the Sasanaki City to meet his sister. While walking down the sidewalk, he is suddenly hit by a car (crushed by construction beams in the anime). On the verge of death, he is seen by a young woman. She then resurrects him, leaving him alive in the hospital (morgue).

, black butler - a young boy ( 12 years old ) sells his soul to demon .

the deadman wonderland ,- Ganta Igarashi has been convicted of a crime that he hasn't committed, and sent to a new, privately owned and operated prison, where the inmates are the main attraction in a modern day twist to the gladiatorial coliseums of ancient times. Throw in a healthy dose of weird little girl, some new-found super powers, and a little conspiracy theory, and you have Deadman Wonderland.

mirai nikki - Middle school 2nd year, Amano Yukiteru, is a boy who has problem making friends. He thinks of himself as a bystander and will always write down everything he sees in a cell phone diary. Tormented by solitude, Yukiteru began to imagine things like a friend called Deus Ex Machina who is apparently the Lord of Time & Space. Seeing Yukiteru's miserable state, Deus gives him a new ability. His diary will now record events that will happen in the near future. Yukiteru is then forced to participate in a game which the winner will become Deus's successor.

elfen lied - The Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laborator

shiki -During a fiercely hot summer in Sotoba, a peaceful and quiet village with a population of 1300 people, a series of bizarre deaths begin to occur. At the same time, a strange family moves into a long abandoned mansion in the region. Hospital dean Toshio Ozaki cannot figure out the cause of death in the deceased, initially suspecting an epidemic. As investigations continue between the hospital staff and the residents, it turns out that the village is being attacked by vampires.

another - 26 years ago, in a third-year classroom of a middle school, there was a student named Misaki. As an honors student who was also good at sports, the charming girl was popular with her classmates. When she suddenly died, her classmates decided to carry on as if she was still alive until graduation. Then, in the spring of 1998, a boy named Sakakibara Kouichi transfers to that classroom, and he grows suspicious of the fearful atmosphere in that classroom. In particular, there is a beautiful, aloof girl named Mei Misaki who wears an eyepatch and is always alone drawing pictures

corpse party- The story is set in Heavenly Host Elementary School, an elementary school that was torn down following the murders and disappearances of several of its staff and students. By the start of the story, another school called Kisaragi Academy has been built over the elementary school site. One night, a group of students from Kisaragi are telling ghost stories when a sudden earthquake transports them to another dimension where Heavenly Host Elementary still exists and is haunted by the ghosts of the school's murdered children. The students of Kisaragi Academy students try to find their way home and survive the other mysterious forces that haunt the school.

Source(s): me
  • 6 years ago

well, we all say that if you have seen Code Geass then you should see Death Note. Ofc if you are maybe too little and your mother language isn't english then it may be hard to underestand some things.

Same is with FullMetal Alchemist, i recommend Brotherhood, because it's better then just FMA, Brotherhood is based on manga

Psycho-Pass - police/chriminal theme

Attack on Titan? - if you are into horror, same with Another and Mirai Nikki if you like horror and romance.

If you like romance anime then i suggest

Kimi Ni Todoke - Unpopular girl whos everyone scare.

Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun delinquent and top class student

Kaicho Wa Maid-sama Rich top class Playboy and poor but top class student

If you would like to watch long anime with action then

Bleach

One Piece

Gintama - have comedy, more parody but they do have epic fights and you would love it.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn - With Mafia

Beelzebub - With demon baby and delinquent high schoolers

D'Gray-Man - exorcists

Kyo Kara Maou! - "human" who "went" to another world and became Maou.

Something funny with demons

Hoozuki no Reitetsu - dark comedy in hell

Hataraku maousama - Maou who escaped to human world and now living there as Mcdonalds employee

Noragami - like titel says, nora as stray god. Really good!

Good sports anime are

Haikyuu and Kuroko no Basket

Prince of tennis is good too, but it has a lil bit old art.

If you want synopsis of the series then go to animenewsnetwork.com and you can find there.

• 6 years ago

Death Note is my favorite: A student, Light Yagami, finds a notebook that declares writing a name in it will make that person die. He doesn't believe in it at first and then discovers the notebook works, and he decides to kill all the criminals in the world to form a perfect society. He's opposed by a mysterious detective by the name of L who figures out the deaths aren't natural and sets out to finding out who Kira is (the name given to Light by the population). Main character Light Yagami is pretty fun to watch because as the series progresses you watch him steadily go insane. Also has a god of death who's rather fond of apples, a prissy girl who is in love with Light, and a loveable detective with a giant sweet tooth who also happens to sit in the most uncomfortable looking posture I have ever seen

I like Black Butler too: read the other persons summary, it's better then mine would be.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Infinate Stratos: a boy starts going to an all girls school because he is the only male to be able to pilot an IS.

Baka and Test: really funny anime about a school where the better test scores you get the better the equitmet you get to use.

Accel World: based in the future where there is a virtual world people can go to. The main character, who is the least popular guy in school, ends up meeting with the most popular girl in school and she brings her into the accelerated world. (I wish I had a better explanation)

Hagaini: harem about a club of people who don't know how to make friends.

My summeires are bad, I know, but the animes are really good!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.