Anyone bother to see if I now have got this right?
2. Herod the tetrarch, now that's just a mathematical word that means «a ruler over a fourth of something.» Herod was the ruler over a fourth of something. This man's real name was Herod Antipas
3. Herod the tetrarch (Antipas), was the one being reproved by John the Baptist for Herodias.
4. Herodias was his brother Philip's wife
5. Herod Antipas was Herodias uncle.
6. Herodias was the granddaughter of Herod the Great by another mother.
7. Herodias father was Aristobulus and son of Herod the Great.
8. When Herodias married Philip she was marrying her own father`s brother.
9. What precipitated the arrest of John the Baptist was that Herod Antipas (another of Herodias’ uncles) talked Herodias into leaving her husband (his brother) in order to marry him (Mk 6:17)—thus compounding the incest, as well as violating Lv 18:16.
King Arius .. .. 30 years.
King Aralius .. .. .. 40.
King Xerxes .. .. .. 30.
King Armamithres .. 38.
King Belochos .. .. 35.
King Balaeus .. .. .. 52 (Assyrian kings)
You would never say "King" was a name because the title is well know to us today. However not a big deal:)