Anyone bother to see if I now have got this right?

1. Herod is not a name, it is a title like Caesar or Pharaho. 2. Herod the tetrarch, now that's just a mathematical word that means «a ruler over a fourth of something.» Herod was the ruler over a fourth of something. This man's real name was Herod Antipas 3. Herod the tetrarch (Antipas), was the one... show more 1. Herod is not a name, it is a title like Caesar or Pharaho.

2. Herod the tetrarch, now that's just a mathematical word that means «a ruler over a fourth of something.» Herod was the ruler over a fourth of something. This man's real name was Herod Antipas

3. Herod the tetrarch (Antipas), was the one being reproved by John the Baptist for Herodias.

4. Herodias was his brother Philip's wife

5. Herod Antipas was Herodias uncle.

6. Herodias was the granddaughter of Herod the Great by another mother.

7. Herodias father was Aristobulus and son of Herod the Great.

8. When Herodias married Philip she was marrying her own father`s brother.

9. What precipitated the arrest of John the Baptist was that Herod Antipas (another of Herodias’ uncles) talked Herodias into leaving her husband (his brother) in order to marry him (Mk 6:17)—thus compounding the incest, as well as violating Lv 18:16.
Update: Leviticus 18:6 “None of you shall approach any one of his close relatives to uncover nakedness. I am the Lord.
Update 2: @WwwdotBibleSelectordotcom. Thank you for great answer. However I am not sure I agree in the "name" issue. It does not really matter, but if you compare to the title "King". King Arius .. .. 30 years. King Aralius .. .. .. 40. King Xerxes .. .. .. 30. King Armamithres .. 38. King Belochos... show more @WwwdotBibleSelectordotcom. Thank you for great answer. However I am not sure I agree in the "name" issue. It does not really matter, but if you compare to the title "King".

King Arius .. .. 30 years.
King Aralius .. .. .. 40.
King Xerxes .. .. .. 30.
King Armamithres .. 38.
King Belochos .. .. 35.
King Balaeus .. .. .. 52 (Assyrian kings)

You would never say "King" was a name because the title is well know to us today. However not a big deal:)