2 Gallon Tank Stocking ideas :)?

I need help deciding what I am going to get. I currently have a 2g tank. I have a seeded sponge filter, and will be getting a fluval mini heater. What can I put inside this small tank? I never have owned such a small tank. My smallest tank before this one is a 5.5g Betta planted tank. I am aware that I... show more I need help deciding what I am going to get.

I currently have a 2g tank. I have a seeded sponge filter, and will be getting a fluval mini heater.

What can I put inside this small tank?
I never have owned such a small tank. My smallest tank before this one is a 5.5g Betta planted tank.

I am aware that I can't have any kind of fish; I myself would not want to. I know that the tank is way way too small. I need something with a small bio-load.

I was thinking either shrimp or snails?
Are there any Dwarf Shrimps?
If I can get a snail I would like to have one (Nerite), but I think the tank is just too small even for a Nerite snail.

I think the shrimp would be the best choice, if not I think I will just have a planted tank that is empty and just grow plants in there.

The tank will be cycled, heated, filtered, and planted before I put anything in; that is if I put anything in.

I do own liquid test kits and will be monitoring my water parameters. Although this tank is small I am confident that I can keep the water parameters in check and do the necessary water changes accordingly.

Thank you