Who is most likely to be the Antichrist seen from todays perspective?

BQ: Can it be more then an evil demon possessed person, as in evil set in system?
Update: One interesting note is that he will not care about women. Daniel 11:37 He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all.

Any comment on that one?
Update 2: Even Tammuz ceartainly is a close by fulfillment, many of OT prophecies also in addition have a far away fulfillment.

What about Antichrist is so possessed and super ego, noone else then himself means anything to him. Women will never give any satisfaction, only power and deception.
Update 3: There is a lot I do not grasp and understand here. Might be I just start from chap. 1 again since this is my first study of Revelation ever. Or I might take Daniel to build up some foundation.

Thank you all for answering.