I don't know if I'm still in love with him.?

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and about a year ago and especially since I went to uni, I haven't felt as in love with him as I used to. At first I thought my feelings were just calming down but it's different to that, I just feel indifferent to him sometimes. We used to be all over each other but now I can't stand having sex. We aren't romantic anymore. He has done nothing and is so sweet towards me so I don't know why I feel like this. I don't know if I still love him but I do know that the thought of not being with him makes me so upset. I just can't stand the thought of not seeing him anymore, neither can I stand the thought of him being with anyone else. I don't look at other guys, I just have a complete lack of sex drive. I know I upset him and I feel so guilty all the time because I think I don't deserve him. I don't know what I feel I'm so confused, I just want things to go back the way they used to be.

That's normal, you're going through a lot of changes in your life with going to University, and growing up in general. It's tough, but unfortunately I can't really give you any advice...you have to go with your heart. Perhaps you should take a break from him and see how you really feel? Although, in my (not so) humble opinion, when you have to do that, the answer is probably in front of your face. Best wishes.

• I think that's normal! I've been with my partner for 2 years now and a year ago I went to uni, the sex has definitely calmed down! But we don't have sex because he doesn't instigate and because I'm too tired hahahaha! But I am very much In love with him!! I always believe that if you can question you feelings for someone, for example asking strangers if you don't know that your in love with him then you probably aren't and on sorry to be blunt, but if you were then you would know, it wouldn't need to be questioned!

Source(s): Life

This is something you need to discuss with him. Going away to a university is a learning experience. Your mind and body are growing. It is not the sex. It is the mis-communication. It is hard to learn to adapt to a new surrounding when you are used to one thing for 2 years. Take your time and adapt. Keep in touch with your boyfriend and let him know how you feel. If he is mature he will understand and could possibly be going through the same thing.