Do you like Y!A?

• Favourite answer

No, I have a secret underground railroad for those who want to escape to wikianswers.

• Math

not anymore. quite tired of the petty reporting

• Jim

yes

I just come on here to kill time. It was much more fun a few years ago when it was packed with people and we still had the green format. Plus, people ask pretty lame questions in P&S. Like, be creative and ask something that's fun to answer!

Not since they changed the format. I can't check spelling or see how anyone liked or disliked my answers to a question. I only get on here cause I'm bored and get tired of looking a things that an old man shouldn't be looking at.

A lot of the time I do, but sometimes it just sucks because of people reporting. But that hasn't happened in a while

Source(s): It is about to happen, just watch. *unfolds chair and gets popcorn*

Not much anymore. It seems I can't go one day without being accused of having AIDS or hearing that I should die because I'm gay.

Yes, great friends and memories were made here.

Nowadays it isn't nearly as enjoyable as it used to be, but the people(especially my contacts) keep me here.

Yep.

Yes