Do you like Y!A?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

No, I have a secret underground railroad for those who want to escape to wikianswers.

• Math
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

not anymore. quite tired of the petty reporting

• Jim
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

yes

• 7 years ago

I just come on here to kill time. It was much more fun a few years ago when it was packed with people and we still had the green format. Plus, people ask pretty lame questions in P&S. Like, be creative and ask something that's fun to answer!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Not since they changed the format. I can't check spelling or see how anyone liked or disliked my answers to a question. I only get on here cause I'm bored and get tired of looking a things that an old man shouldn't be looking at.

• 7 years ago

A lot of the time I do, but sometimes it just sucks because of people reporting. But that hasn't happened in a while

Source(s): It is about to happen, just watch. *unfolds chair and gets popcorn*
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Not much anymore. It seems I can't go one day without being accused of having AIDS or hearing that I should die because I'm gay.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes, great friends and memories were made here.

Nowadays it isn't nearly as enjoyable as it used to be, but the people(especially my contacts) keep me here.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yep.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.