Senior Citizens, do you remember a show called Peeping Times?

It looked like a good spoof of 60 Minutes.

No. Don't recall it. I was thinking of 'shows back in the day' the other day, like Laugh-In, Saturday Night Live with the original crew, Little House on the Prairie, Roseanne, Golden Girls, Murder She Wrote, Iron Sides, 60 Minutes which I feel was better back then than now.... even the sappy shows like Andy Griffith Show, Partridge Family were entertaining for the teens especially and the dance shows. Peeping Times....hmmm...I'll do a Google on it, you've made me curious.

I have never heard of it, but these days 60 Minutes is a parody of itself, almost. It's gotten so many stories wrong lately. Back in the 60s there was a BBC program that was called That Was the Week It Was, hosted by David Frost, and somehow it made its way to the U.S. I was too young to understand the humor in it back then. I don't have cable and would love to watch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report nightly. I have to settle for clips on the internet, since it takes up too much of my connection time to stream them on a regular basis. Darn! I could get the shows on DVD, I guess, but like all topical humor, the shelf life is dated. Oh, well, there's always SNL's Update segment, if I could make myself stay up that late on Saturdays, LOL.

• whimsy

Well RB, I had never heard of the TV program, but I did look at the clip, and it was hilarious, albeit TRUE nowadays!

The series should be put on again; lots of oldies like me would thoroughly enjoy it.

Of course it would be banned -- lots of people of Mexican descent in high places nowadays.

No, but I remember Peeping Toms, we had one in the neighborhood too.

i do not recall it; but there was a funny horror movie- film did horribly wrong with plASTIC PROPS and scenes called

Peeping Tom,: