Where and how should I report a place in the Philippines, where underage is sex camming?

I know of a specific address, where underage camming happens, however, I am not living in the Philippines to report it somehow directly to the local police, but I am disgusted by the idea that things like that are happening and want to stop this from happening. What are my best choices to put a stop to this?
Update: Update 1: When too young, it's obvious, trust me on that. On top of that, had someone else from around her tell me her age. It's too young. Not even close to 18. Also, I'm very familiar with asian looks, so can't trick me with "asians look younger than their real age". They do look, but... show more Update 1: When too young, it's obvious, trust me on that. On top of that, had someone else from around her tell me her age. It's too young. Not even close to 18. Also, I'm very familiar with asian looks, so can't trick me with "asians look younger than their real age". They do look, but not by that much.

Additionally after some searching. Would this be the right place to report? http://pnp.gov.ph/portal/index.php/contact-us/email-form

I know English is one of the national languages there.