Why do I suck at soccer when I play at a higher level?

So first of all I have been playing soccer since I was 4 (I'm 16 now). and I am actually really skilled at every aspect of the game, I can play every position extremely well. But the problem is I'm only good when I play for fun or with my friends or family or something, I'm always the one dominating the... show more So first of all I have been playing soccer since I was 4 (I'm 16 now). and I am actually really skilled at every aspect of the game, I can play every position extremely well. But the problem is I'm only good when I play for fun or with my friends or family or something, I'm always the one dominating the field and I have received many compliments from friends and family including my uncle who is a professional player, and I actually believe I have a chance at becoming a great player. But whenever I take my game to a higher level including just normal indoor house league during the winter I feel that I completely Suck, when I'm playing I make bad decisions, I lose the ball and I just generally perform horribly. I also don't think my poor performance is due to nervousness, because I feel fine when I play I'm relaxed and "In The Zone" as the say. I just want to know whats wrong with me and why I can't perform at my usual level when I play competitive soccer and how I can fix this problem which is really costing me a lot, like so far I haven't made a single soccer team at school for 3 years I tried out, and after watching all those other guys I am sure I'm better then them.
3 answers 3