I can't orgasm?!?

Ok so I can orgasm fine when I'm alone just me but when I do it with my boyfriend I can't, even though it feels so good there's just something holding me back from doing it! I feel like it might be because we are never really alone so I'm always worried about getting caught! Any advice

The obvious advice is making sure that you are alone.

But the most realistic advice is different.

When you are alone *pleasuring* yourself, you are in full control.

You know all the spots and how to do it right, you even think the right things.

But when your boyfriend tries it.

You are not in control.

And he, as your partner, doesn't know what the right spot and right moves are.

Every women reacts different, what one ex found pleasurable isn't for you (could be)

It's actually normal for women to orgasm less because of sex.

Covering basics: make sure you're protected. And don't do it where you'll get caught.

Go out and do it in the car. That way you won't get caught.

It also depends on what you use to achieve your orgasm. There is a possibility that he is too small. Or he's just not doing it good enough. Try different positions. Something is bound to work.

Be alone. Focus entirely on him. Nothing else just him. Honestly I have done s.exual things with my boyfriend with his parents downstairs. But most of the time they are out so we can be as loud as we want. At first I was scared of getting caught at first and did it enjoy it. But the I thought we will make some cover ups. Eg when I'm giving him a bl.ow j.ob he will sit Dow if they come in and I will be checking his leg for a bruise. (They have never caught us so Idk)

Answer mine please?https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A...