I have some questions to ask?

1) Why do Muslims put so much emphases on Muhammad? I'm they practically boarder line if not fully worship him, get mad if u name a toy the same NAME and always quote what others HEARD him say. 2) How accurate are Hadiths? I'm i have read some disagreeable hadith in my time, yet people think its pure gold... show more 1) Why do Muslims put so much emphases on Muhammad? I'm they practically boarder line if not fully worship him, get mad if u name a toy the same NAME and always quote what others HEARD him say.

2) How accurate are Hadiths? I'm i have read some disagreeable hadith in my time, yet people think its pure gold nuggets. If the Quran is a complete book and final revelation, what's the purpose of hadith? It can't be complete if you have to go to another source for details.

3) The treatment of women! That is a biggie! Why do they cut off their body parts and throw acid in their faces? Or why do they kill the rape victim and let the raper go free? How fair is that? How come ladies can not marry outside the religion? I mean she doesn't have to follow her husbands religion if she doesn't want to, it's America for goodness sake!

4) Why'd u turn the Hajj into a money making deal? I mean packages? Seriously? What is it history and how do u know Abe built the Kabba?

5) Why are there only 3 prayers in the Quran if you suppose to do 5? Does hadith, the word of man, rule over Quran, word of god? Or is there something I'm missing?

6) Where does it say in QURAN!!! EXPLICITLY!!! that tattoos and piercings are haram? No Hadiths, just quran please.

7) If you accept Polygamy (the marrying of one or more spouses which goes for both man and woman) then why can't the women marry more than one husband?

8) What's the thrill on bashing other religion and saying they are going to hell?