Why has Yahoo Answers become so abysmal?

Why do Yahoo! keep making stupid changes to the way their Yahoo! Answers website works? I used to be able to look at a list of my answers and see which questions were still open, which were in voting and which were closed. Also, for those questions that were picked as the best answer, they were clearly labelled so... show more Why do Yahoo! keep making stupid changes to the way their Yahoo! Answers website works?

I used to be able to look at a list of my answers and see which questions were still open, which were in voting and which were closed. Also, for those questions that were picked as the best answer, they were clearly labelled so I could look at the other answers to see what better answers existed, Now I simply get a list questions. No indication of whether they are open, in voting, picked as best answer, or whatever.

What has happened to the voting mechanism? It used to be four days, but now there are a lot of questions that are well over a week old and still open.

And why is it optimized to work with specific browsers? It is difficult to use on tablets.

Does anyone in Yahoo! actually read the criticism about their product, and if so, do they care enough to bring back the functionality it used to provide?
Update: One other thing - I have answered over 3300 questions. A couple of weeks ago I was around 90% best answers. Suddenly I am reported as having 100% best answers. Another Yahoo bug. When I was working in the software industry (before I retired) we tested software properly before releasing it for general use. We even... show more One other thing - I have answered over 3300 questions. A couple of weeks ago I was around 90% best answers. Suddenly I am reported as having 100% best answers.

Another Yahoo bug. When I was working in the software industry (before I retired) we tested software properly before releasing it for general use. We even used copies of live databases to make sure we had a realistic test data set.