RB

Does anyone remember a cartoon about a couple of children that were pulled into a video game?

I call it a cartoon, but it was animated, and had a story line. They went through the game. I believe after so many points or something they could get home.

The story line is children are playing a video game and a malfunction pulls them in. They battle whatever is in the game and a wizard appears towards the end and offers advice and encouragement.

I think it has lost in the title.

It has to do with a brother and sister that journey through the game. It was probably out in the late 70's to 80's.

Jumanji or there was another one that was a house that the kids moved into that as they played a game the house was in outer space and it would be hit by astoroids and monsters came through it. Both kid movies were pretty scary even for kids.

I know you asked about animated cartoons but added these too.

Source(s): Camille

I'm pretty sure it was either Code Lyoko or Sword Art Online

XP

Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase?

there are a lot of storylines that are actually like this- any other specific details? like significant events or characters?