Some people are now using the words hijabi and niqabi? So in the plural can we say hijabis?

So it seems to be more common in English now to use the word hijabi to refer to a woman wearing a hijab, and niqabi to describe a woman wearing a face veil. So can we just use English convention to pluralise these words? So, 'niqabis'? and 'hijabis'?
3 answers 3