In English, we now have the words hijabi and niqabi? So in the plural can we say hijabis?

Can we say niqabis? I would like to know, instead of saying, "When I walk through the local mall, I see several ladies wearing hijab" can I say instead "I see several hijabis"?

Thank you.
Update: I already know what the words mean. Here in Quebec there is a big controversy over face veils and hijabs. I would like to know the plural form of hijabi and niqabi, thanks.
Update 2: Choco, there is a proposed charter of secularism in Quebec, but we're having a provincial election on Apr. 7. Religious clothing is legal for now, and the charter may fall through if the Parti quebecois loses the election. I don't have the capability to research mid eastern languages, so I'll have to... show more Choco, there is a proposed charter of secularism in Quebec, but we're having a provincial election on Apr. 7. Religious clothing is legal for now, and the charter may fall through if the Parti quebecois loses the election.

I don't have the capability to research mid eastern languages, so I'll have to let this question go to general voting.