Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

How do I get over my celebrity crush?

I know celebrity crushes and normal and all that but mines has been the same person for three years now. I don't actually want to have a crush on this celebrity anymore but they're so beautiful I can't help it. I'm sure if you've seen her - Shay Mitchell, you'd agree. It pisses me off even more that she has a boyfriend and she's way out of his league (in my eyes), it's some stoner called Ryan Silverstein, he just isn't attractive in the slightest and he does drugs and stuff.. I always pictured her with someone handsome like Zac Efron or Chase Crawford.. you know? Anyway, I'm kind of going off topic here. So, how do I get over her?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favourite answer

Well, she is really pretty! Sorry not helping, I know!

I suggest you start looking at girls around your area, maybe go into okcupid.com or other dating sites and find ways to entertain yourself with what is attainable. You may find a look alike, who knows! She is your type of girl and there's girls out there that look like your type! Find ways to open up to real possibilities. I have a crush on a celebrity, it's been over 10 years, "Smallville". I still look at his pics, like his Facebook stuff, follow him on Twitter, but I am married and have kids. I actually managed to make my life real and I love my kids and I really love my hubby ( he has Smallville's eyes, I melt when I look at them). Just find a way to separate reality from fantasy and you will be fine! It's not a bad thing to have a crush, but you have to understand that if she is living her life the way she wants it, then you should do the same. Agree or not!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.