Does my boyfriend just want me for sex?

Boyfriend is sad all the time and makes me feel bad about it.. Please help

We've only been dating six months and he asked me to take a shower with him but I don't want to regret anything. He always gets sad whenever I tell him no and we have fought about it before so I said no to taking a shower with him and said I don't want to regret anything then he said He doesn't think I trust him cause he promised to wait to have sex until I was ready but he thinks I don't want to take a shower with him cause it will lead to sex. He kinda is right cause that is what I think and it scares me cause I don't want to have sex! Now he's not texting or calling me back ugh what should I do? Is it my fault or his? What should I say to fix things?

Wow ... He sounds like a jerk, from this point of view it is totally not your fault, you did the right thing by telling him no because you were uncomfortable with it, always follow your heart!! And last but not least DUMP HIS AS S!

The proper thing to do is to wait until marriage for sex and showering. Your husband will love you more and respect you more and it will lead to a better marriage.

• Skip

Dump him now before its to late.

Nothing needs to be fixed if he cares he wouldn't make u do anything you wouldn't want to do