I never bought a ted Nugent record did you?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Joycie
    Lv 6
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No. But just remembered we saw him LIVE. He's out there.

• 6 years ago

I have never bought one of his albums but, I have seen him in concert a few times. That is until he was banned from performing in Dallas because his fans kept setting fire to large sections of seats. As a matter of fact he was the opening act at the first concert I attended Ted Nugent, Bad Company and, Jethro Tull.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I was never a fan that style of music. Plus watching some guy prance around the stage in tight pants and no shirt never particularly interested me.

• Mary
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

No, but I never bought many record.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Big K
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

More of a radio listener myself, he's not bad but not good enough for me to buy up his discography. According to Wikipedia he's got at least a few platinum albums so it doesn't matter if you and I didn't buy them, he's pretty secure in his millions as is.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Yeah, I did back in the early 80s. I also went to one of his concerts back then. I think he's awesome!

One thing's for sure, he could survive in the wilderness a lot longer than you or I if society ever breaks down in the USA.

• 6 years ago

Several - in his day, that man could rock!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.