Where in the UK should I move to??

This is gonna sound so stereotypical, but I need you to bear with me. And hopefully be stereotypical too.

I live in South England, and I really don't like it. Where I live is ok because it's not too rich so you don't find too many materialistic people there (see, stereotype already... I'm not saying all rich people are this way but I certainly find the majority of people in rich places are).

I moved further south to Brighton for university. Hated it. Moved back home. Looking for somewhere else.

I'm looking for a place where the people are friendly. My sort of friendly - where partying is more important than wealth. Yeah, I know, irresponsible, but whatever.

I really get on with people from up North and particularly Scotland.

But I think I need to apply to a university still in England, soo please help me if you know anywhere you think is suitable?

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks. And sorry in advance to anyone I've offended by where you live...

Update:

Haha, I know Intelligence, it was just too classy for me...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favourite answer

Generally speaking, the further north you go, the friendlier and more down to earth people are.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

London

• 7 years ago

Your are potentially the first person ever to want to move 'up north' from Sussex.

Mind-Boggling

• 7 years ago

Durham

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Manchester is supposed to be a great place to live. It has a uni too.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.