ken613uk asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 7 years ago

Why has Yahoo changed Answers yet again?

I find that on every category I am looking at is dominated by US questioners, subjects on which I have no interest. I expect to read mainly UK/Ireland questions. Do they not adopt the old adage "if it ain't broke don't fix it"

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favourite answer

click on All Categories

under All English questions (far right on the tool bar below the rectangular box that says All Categories), click on UK & Ireland questions only

start clicking on things to learn how to navigate this new format - it only takes a few minutes to figure it out

• 7 years ago

You have to deliberately set your account to show only UK & Ireland questions. It isn't hard, however. Go into any category of open questions and look up just above the top of the list. n the US site, new format, it's at the upper right.

You may need to scroll one way or another to see everything that is there. Up there will be a drop-down menu that lets you choose all English questions or only those in your own area. Make your choice and enjoy your time here.

• 7 years ago

Under the Header is a box -

All English or

UK & Ireland questions only

putting the cursor over the box gives you the choice.

• 7 years ago

If you areon the UK site, you can choose to see ONLY UK questions. The option is at the top of your list of current questions.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

To try to attract a larger crowd but it hasn't worked, I haven't gotten on the new format.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.