ken613uk asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 7 years ago

Why has Yahoo changed Answers yet again?

I find that on every category I am looking at is dominated by US questioners, subjects on which I have no interest. I expect to read mainly UK/Ireland questions. Do they not adopt the old adage "if it ain't broke don't fix it"

click on All Categories

under All English questions (far right on the tool bar below the rectangular box that says All Categories), click on UK & Ireland questions only

start clicking on things to learn how to navigate this new format - it only takes a few minutes to figure it out

You have to deliberately set your account to show only UK & Ireland questions. It isn't hard, however. Go into any category of open questions and look up just above the top of the list. n the US site, new format, it's at the upper right.

You may need to scroll one way or another to see everything that is there. Up there will be a drop-down menu that lets you choose all English questions or only those in your own area. Make your choice and enjoy your time here.

Under the Header is a box -

All English or

UK & Ireland questions only

putting the cursor over the box gives you the choice.

If you areon the UK site, you can choose to see ONLY UK questions. The option is at the top of your list of current questions.

To try to attract a larger crowd but it hasn't worked, I haven't gotten on the new format.