A WORLD WITHOUT RELIGION?

I think a world without religion wound be a better world what do you think?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In a world without religion, the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center would still be standing...

“Radical Muslims fly planes into buildings. Radical Christians kill abortion doctors. Radical atheists write books.” Hemant Mehta

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

A world without religion is a world which i would pay billions to live in.

• 6 years ago

But you have to understand what religion is . An ideology can be also considered religion whether there is GOD or not . e.g. communisim , atheistism etc but then thing is why one should think that believing in GOD is wrong just coz on the name of GOD some people are doing wrong things, but at that time we forget many people are doing good things also on the name of GOD . e.g. if I feed a beggar , help a poor man , respect elders , don't look at other women with lust full eyes , it won't be news but if i exploit someone or trigger a bomb , or kill someone on the name of GOD then it will news or matter of concern..... so if there are wrong religious people then there are very very good religious people also and much more in number. But the thing is source of any religion or belief should be nice or correct or logical and any religion should be interrupted correctly. For example i don't consider communisim and islam to be right religion ... but unless and until i wont read the source i shouldn't judge ... but as far as i consider the destruction that these two ideology has brought to this world, i dont think any other had ever done ... but then if there is postivity in this world there is negativity also .

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

World without religion would be the best miracle ever.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

This would be totally separated from God, which is one definition of HELL, so no, it would be much, much, much worse. Evil would reign without something like the Holy Spirit to act as a damper on it. Look at all nations of the world which are now Godless and if you think it would be so utopian, MOVE THERE. North Korea or mainland China come to mind right now, so take your pick if you like a nation without God. I'd say, "good luck", but that wouldn't help you at all.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I'm inclined to agree with you.

It seems to me that the root cause of most of the world's wars and conflicts is differences in religious beliefs. (Most, but not all - some may be territorial disputes.)

"If you don't believe what I believe, then I will kill you" appears to be the order.

A world without religion would be a much more peaceful place.

• 6 years ago

It would be a boreing world if there was no religion,lets put fights and war aside,but there wouldent be diversity and cultures,and world wonders.

• 6 years ago

Honestly, religion played a great part in controlling populations for thousands of years, without it i don't think there would of been any less wars.

Countries which have grown intelligent enough to grow out of religion are doing, but others still need it.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

It would be better but not perfect. We'd still have a world with politics and greed

• 6 years ago

A world of reality? Where women are not treated as second class citizens? Where there is no more religious conflict? Put me down as a YES!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.