Were can I apply for the Special Ed Assistant.?

in California and is this a good career to work for

1 Answer

  • Pal
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favourite answer

    You apply at a school district which uses these para professionals. Each district hires their own. Obviously you don't have a clue so I am sure you don;t have any education or the qualifications to do this job. It is not a career by any stretch, Minimum wage.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.